Collected personal data
We collect personal data that the user provides to us, for example, when placing an order, contacting customer service or participating in competitions. The personal data collected are, among others, the following:
- Date of birth and personal identification number
- Contact information, including address, email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, contests, draws and/or offers
- Use of collected personal data and information
We use the collected personal data and information for the following purposes:
- Internal accounting
- Creating and managing a customer’s user account on the website
- Processing orders sent through the website
- Communication of orders and delivery status
- Contacting the user in case of problems with the order or delivery
- Responding to user inquiries
- Notifying the user about new or changed services
- Direct marketing
- Notification of winners of contests and draws
- Carrying out analyzes for the transmission of offers and information suitable for the user
- Sending surveys to provide users with an opportunity to influence and improve our service
- Improving service delivery systems
- Avoiding Improper use of our services
- We keep the user’s data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes or for the period required by law. Personal data collected after that will be deleted.
We ensure the protection of users’ personal data. We have implemented appropriate physical, technological and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data. Only authorized persons have access to change and process data.
Control of personal data
We do not sell or disclose the user’s personal data to third parties without the consent of the owner of the personal data or a legal obligation.
The user has the right to request information about the data collected about him at any time. Issuing information about the data collected about him is free of charge for the user. If the personal data is incorrect or irrelevant, the user has the right to request correction or removal of the information. We cannot remove data if it is subject to a legal retention requirement or is necessary to collect contractual claims.
We may use personal data to provide the user with offers from third parties that we consider interesting for the user. A person can remove himself from the list of recipients of offers at any time by using the option at the end of each letter or by contacting us at email@example.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit a website.
– to collect usage habits and statistical data;
– to remember user preferences and settings;
– to present offers and marketing messages more suitable to the user’s needs;
– to collect information necessary for website development;
– for logging in, personalizing the page and filling out forms;
– for easier sharing of the content on the page on social media;
– to provide content (Facebook, Google).
What type of cookies do we use?
Session cookies, or temporary cookies – are used every time you visit our website and are deleted after closing the web browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the language selection of the website, the contents of the shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after closing the website. Persistent cookies have different expiration periods and some of them remain on the user’s device for days, months or even years. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to remember the user’s preferences and to save the username and password so that the user does not have to log in again with each visit.
Our page uses third-party cookies for the purpose of providing higher quality content, collecting statistics and displaying advertisements. You can read the privacy policies and terms of third parties on the cookie manufacturer’s page.
List of third-party cookies:
– You can find out the conditions of Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– You can read the terms of Google cookies: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
The user can delete the cookies stored on the device and proactively prevent cookies from being stored on his device. To do this, the user needs to change the privacy settings of the web browser.
More detailed instructions can be found in the user manual of the web browser.
NB! if cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
Approved by the board of Stykel OÜ on 12.01.2023.